I'm Morgan, a Colorado wedding and elopement photographer! I help brides and grooms craft their unique wedding photography experience and create their first ever family heirloom.
I help small businesses master their unique talents and achieve their goals.
I am a friend, wife, business podcast host, and dog mom who prefers sweet over savory, staying in over going out, and mountains over city.
We're doing this Insta style! Here are 5 facts about me you should know!
1. My husband proposed to me in December of 2014. After being engaged for only a month, we decided we couldn't wait to get married and sealed the deal at the courthouse one cold morning in January 2015. We got married on a whim and it was the best decision I made.
2. I am a dog mom to the clumsiest Great Dane puppy and LOOOVE having a dog I don't have to bend down to pet #lazypeopleproblems, #amiright?
3. In an effort to keep things as real as possible, I'm currently living with my husband in my parent's basement while we are building our dream home.
4. My mom died when I was younger to an extremely rare disease called Sarcoidosis, I struggled for many years trying to find the purpose in my life after her death, but am now happy to say I love my life and the purpose I've found!
5. I've been running my own business full time now for 5 years. My experience has taught me many things. Now, I mentor and coach other small businesses to help them achieve their biggest goals.
Oh, but there's more...
-Marriage is tough work, but worth every ounce of effort
-You are never wrong to do the right thing
-Having a personal connection with your photographer is so necessary
-Every small business owner should have a dog
-Above all else, let love guide your life
But I'm not the only one around here...
(it takes a village)
Our lead associate photographer
In 2018, we wanted a way to serve more couples and give them an amazing wedding photography experience without losing our quality of service...so we brought on Kathryn!
Kathryn is our lead associate photographer. She photographs weddings as a lead for Lady Ilg, has over 9 years of experience as a lead wedding photographer, and is amazing at what she does!
Sydney is the social media, PR and marketing guru. She rocks at everything I don't! She specializes in building awesome relationships that keep businesses running.
Frank is my faithful hubby--the one who has always pushed me, encouraged me, and celebrates my successes. I wouldn't be where I am today without his support.
My faithful associate...Kai is the one who is always by my side on any given work day--and also the one who reminds me I need to take breaks by way of taking her out to the dog park on occasion.