I'm Morgan, a Colorado wedding and elopement photographer! I help brides and grooms craft their unique wedding photography experience and create their first ever family heirloom.
I help small businesses master their unique talents and achieve their goals.
I am a friend, wife, business podcast host, and dog mom who prefers sweet over savory, staying in over going out, and mountains over city.
We're doing this Insta style! Here are 5 facts about me you should know!
1. My husband proposed to me in December of 2014. After being engaged for only a month, we decided we couldn't wait to get married and sealed the deal at the courthouse one cold morning in January 2015. We got married on a whim and it was the best decision I made.
2. I am a dog mom to the clumsiest Great Dane puppy and LOOOVE having a dog I don't have to bend down to pet #lazypeopleproblems, #amiright?
3. In an effort to keep things as real as possible, I'm currently living with my husband in my parent's basement while we are building our dream home.
4. My mom died when I was younger to an extremely rare disease called Sarcoidosis, I struggled for many years trying to find the purpose in my life after her death, but am now happy to say I love my life and the purpose I've found!
5. I've been running my own business full time now for 5 years. My experience has taught me many things. Now, I mentor and coach other small businesses to help them achieve their biggest goals.
Oh, but there's more...
-Marriage is tough work, but worth every ounce of effort
-You are never wrong to do the right thing
-Having a personal connection with your photographer is so necessary
-Every small business owner should have a dog
-Above all else, let love guide your life
But I'm not the only one around here...
(it takes a village)
Sydney is the social media, PR and marketing guru. She rocks at everything I don't! She specializes in building awesome relationships that keep businesses running.
Frank is my faithful hubby--the one who has always pushed me, encouraged me, and celebrates my successes. I wouldn't be where I am today without his support.
My faithful associate...Kai is the one who is always by my side on any given work day--and also the one who reminds me I need to take breaks by way of taking her out to the dog park on occasion.